Monday 7 March 2011

The End


Hi all,

Just a quick note to say this will be my last post for Executive Summary.

I discussed many of the reasons for losing my anger at work passion for blogging about work in my last post. Essentially, whilst it has been a good vent, I didn't feel like I was getting a whole lot back for it, and I failed to connect with other frustrated like-minded office workers. It seems most of them are unhappy Americans called things like "@trappedinacube" and "@cuberage" on twitter.

They don't even seem that angry, just work-shy.

This blog seems to have had more visits, and people mentioning it to me since I stopped writing at the end of 2010. So whilst I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing, I feel like I covered most of the topics I wanted to (with the exception of funny out of office emails). Please feel free to continue perusing my previous posts, they are shit hot.



So long.


I've had a fun year of blogging. Watch this space for future developments.


Yours faithfully

Phil Charter. a.k.a Executive Summary.